At the Beaumaris Health Centre, our Physiotherapist, Hank Ferris, treats, manages and prevents many physical problems caused by illness, disease, sport-and work-related injury, aging and long periods of inactivity and motor vehicle accidents. People often seek treatment for conditions such as back and neck pain, arthritis, repetitive strain and sport injuries, and post-surgical recovery. The Physiotherapist’s assessment, including discussion of relevant history and objective examination, will assist in identifying a comprehensive problem list. These concerns will be different for everyone, but could include:
- Motor Vehicle Accident related injuries
- Poor stability or balance
- Difficulty participating fully in a sport
- Difficulty walking or moving
- Upcoming surgery requiring pre-op strengthening
The Physiotherapists, Hank Ferris, at the Beaumaris Health Centre prides himself on taking the time to work one-on-one with patients to formulate a treatment plan that focuses on active achievement of goals.
- Joint mobilization or manipulation
- Soft tissue release
- In-clinic and at-home exercise programs
- Electrotherapeutic modalities including ultrasound, interferential current (IFC), TENS, and Spinal decompression therapy
- Therapeutic Taping
- Ergonomic consultation
In addition, our Physiotherapist, Hank Ferris, has a wide network of specialists and other healthcare professionals, and will not hesitate to make a referral when appropriate.